Nudes are shared photos of naked bodies. Photos showing bras, breasts and thongs are also counted as nudes.
The following are important to think about:
– if you send a photo to someone you lose control over what might happen with the photo and where it might be sent
– in some countries* it is illegal to send nudes to someone who hasn’t asked for them
– in some countries* it is illegal to store nudes of people under eighteen on a mobile phone or computer
– in some countries* it is illegal to share nudes someone has sent you, especially if the person is under eighteen
* You can check the internet for the law in your specific country.
We are in the process of translating the full content of this website to English.
Translated material will be published consecutively as soon as it is ready.
There are about 1300 questions with answers, as well as many articles that need to be translated.
We ask for your patience and understanding for this.