– having sexual contact by the use of force, threats, power or violence.
– having sexual contact with someone who is unconscious, sleeping or is so drunk that they can’t say no.
– threatening to or actually using violence to have sexual contact with others or themselves.
It is important to remember that all sexual contact with children under fourteen is classed as rape. This is the same for sex acts.
– having intercourse with children under fourteen is rape. It doesn’t matter if the child is willing or not.
– getting a child under fourteen to masturbate himself or herself is rape. This can also happen on the internet.
– touching the genitals of a child under fourteen is rape.
* This is the definition and law in Norway, legal definitions may vary from country to country. Please check the internet for the definition and law in your specific country.