Podcast: Identity in Christ – Sam Allberry
Sam Allberry is an English pastor and speaker. In these podcasts he speaks about how as a young man, he was attracted to other men and not to women. He has chosen to be single, and says that his identity is not based on his sexual feelings, but on something totally different. These podcasts were recorded during a series of meetings he held in Misjonssalen church in Oslo, Norway.
Sam Allberry has come to terms with the fact that he can live a good, meaningful life as a single man. He also sees that there are challenges connected to being married, and to being single, just as the apostle Paul wrote. Sam says it can be a blessing to be single, and he teaches that Christians can be a family without necessarily dating or being married.
1. Sam Allberry – Who am I?
2. Sam Allberry – Is God anti-gay?
3. Sam Allberry – Singleness
4. Sam Allberry – Who are we?
5. Sam Allberry – Encountering Christ, encountering ourselves
6. Sam Allberry – Same sex attracted, singles and the church